Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thought for the Day...

“Did you ever notice that the best weather usually comes after the biggest storms? If you are going through a storm in your life right now, know that God will protect you during the storm and, once you get to the other side, He has some beautiful weather coming your way!” I hope you have a wonderful day today my friends! – Elmer Laydon (The Whisper of God)

“He reached down from on high and took hold of me; he drew me out of deep waters. He rescued me from my powerful enemy, from my foes, who were too strong for me. They confronted me in the day of my disaster, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a spacious place; he rescued me because he delighted in me.” (Psalm 18:16-19 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org