Friday, November 9, 2012

Thought for the Day...

“Did you ever find yourself wanting to do the right thing but somehow you take the wrong path? Temptation is all around, trying to drive a wedge between you and God. It becomes a test of your will to follow the path that God has laid out for you as there are many diversions that try to get you off track. If you do get off track, don’t beat yourself up; just know that God always waits for you with open arms.” I hope you have an amazing day today my friends! – Elmer Laydon (The Whisper of God)

“So I find this law at work: Although I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God’s law; but I see another law at work in me, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within me.” (Romans 7:21-23 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org