Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Thought for the Day...


“No matter what comes your way, know this: God IS on your side. Knowing this should give you the confidence to be able to climb the highest mountains and swim the deepest oceans that lie before you in your life.” I hope you have a wonderful day today my friends! – Elmer Laydon (The Whisper of God)

“Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I 
will be confident. One thing I ask from the LORD, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple. For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock.” (Psalm 27:3-5)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org