Monday, December 26, 2011

Thought for the Day...

“Life can be really hard sometimes - so much so that we may want to just crawl under the blankets and sleep in an attempt to avoid struggling through another day. Strange as it may sound, it is times like this that bring us closer to God as it is only through Him that we can get up, face the day, and make it through. Rely on Him totally. Don’t give up on Him. Give Him the time He needs to work. His healing grace will come upon you and you will be restored and renewed.” I hope you have a miraculous day today my friends! – Elmer Laydon (The Whisper of God)

“Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The LORD is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.” The LORD is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the LORD.” (Lamentations 3:21-26 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org