Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Thought for the Day...

Thought for the Day: "Have you shared everything with God? Many pray believing they are revealing their true selves to Him. But we don't discuss all: a secret is kept, a dark thought unspoken. God already knows you and your thoughts intimately. Discuss it all with him and He will help you unburden your mind." I hope you have a fantastic day today! – Elmer Laydon (The Whisper of God)

Here is something else to meditate on...

Dear GOD:
I want to thank You for what you have already done.
I am not going to wait until I see results or receive rewards; I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until I feel better or things look better; I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until people say they are sorry or until they stop talking about me; I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the pain in my body disappears; I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until my financial situation improves; I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until the children are asleep and the house is quiet; I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I get promoted at work or until I get the job; I am going to thank you right now.
I am not going to wait until I understand every experience in my life that has caused me pain or grief; I am thanking you right now.
I am not going to wait until the journey gets easier or the challenges are removed; I am thanking you right now.
I am thanking you because I am alive. I am thanking you because I made it through the day's difficulties. I am thanking you because I have walked around the obstacles...I am thanking you because I have the ability and the opportunity to do more and do better.
I'm thanking you because FATHER, YOU haven't given up on me.
-Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org