Monday, December 13, 2010

On to the next 6 months...

Praise God! Six months ago when I started my blog I wasn’t exactly sure in which direction I was heading, but I have continued to pray for guidance. I believe that I am being to lead to continue to use my blog as a tool to “let me light shine”. I will continue to share bits of inspiration and devotions, but I will also share the tools I use to grow in my walk and pray that you will find a blessing in them also. As we are all at different milestones on our journey, I can’t assume that everyone has the same foundation, so to start, I will be sharing the foundation of what I believe. I often tell people to pray for an ear of discernment. You can’t blindly follow someone; you must know the destination in order to have a successful journey.

What I believe is very straight forward:
  • I believe that Jesus Christ is God's eternal Son; being both fully God and fully man.
  • I believe in the Virgin Birth, the sinless life, the atoning death, the wonderful resurrection, and heavenly ascension of Jesus Christ.
  • I believe in the Holy Trinity: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
Again, I don’t claim to be a preacher or a teacher, but a student of the Word of God. I don’t claim to know all the answers, but I know that the Holy Bible holds the answers. I am grateful for questions, because I see them as opportunities for additional study. I have never been an “in your face, Bible thumping, Holy Roller”, but choose to let my life be my testimony. So I will quietly share with you and let God do the rest. Grace and Peace.

Tentative future subjects to share:

  1. Effective Bible Study
  2. Online Bible Study Resources
  3. Christianity 101 - Q&As
  4. Book Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org