One should pray for an ear of discernment. Never take as absolute truth what someone tells you about God’s Word without reading and seeking the truth for yourself within God’s Holy Word.
What do I believe?
- I believe the Bible in its entirety.
- I believe that the Bible is the inspired word of God and that it is completely truthful in everything that it affirms. I also believe that it is the final authority for the Christian believer.
- I believe that Jesus Christ is God's eternal Son; being both fully God and fully man.
- I believe in the Virgin Birth, the sinless life, the atoning death, the wonderful resurrection, and heavenly ascension of Jesus Christ.
- I believe in the Holy Trinity: The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit.
Sunday was another blessed service. Wonderful message at Church, Exodus 20:17. I was brought to tears to see one of our ministers perform the baptism of two of his daughters. To God Be the Glory!!! We had a family reunion and two class reunions join in worship with us. God bless those who were saved and joined the kingdom. Continued prayers for those who are still struggling with that battle.