Thursday, July 29, 2010

How can I forgive?

How can I forgive those who sin against me?

We must love ourselves as the children of God that we are. We must not allow anyone to steal our Joy. Holding anger, and resentment toward another gives them power over you. Release that pain, release that anger, release that hatred and turn it all over to God. You will be amazed how rejuvenating it is. In fact, you will be amazed how uplifting it will be to pray for those who have sinned against you. It is easy to pray for those you know love and care for you, but pray for those that mean you no good, pray for those who are out to hurt you and don’t think like you do. On 9/11/2001, I found myself praying for those who were responsible for such a tragic event. Asking the Lord to soften their hearts, redirect their hatred, and bring them to justice. I am not saying that it is easy, but it is what we are expected to do…forgive. Grace and Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got Questions?

GotQuestions?org